If taken medically erectile dysfunction is a case where a man has trouble getting or maintaining erection that is hard for satisfying sex. Erectile dysfunction is often called as impotence or infertility. However, most of health care providers resist using the term infertility as it could harm the male ego. Therefore, with medicine like Fildena 100 one can achieve the desired erection for satisfying sexual activity.
It is most commonly seen that erectile dysfunction is common in older men but then it is a myth there are several other factors that lead to erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction could be a result of several other issues. At times it is observed that even men of older age can fully enjoy sex and have a firm erection. Even before we get on the facts about erectile dysfunction, which is cured with the help of medicines like Cenforce 200 or Vidalista 20, we need to know the causes that result in erectile dysfunction.
What results in erectile dysfunction?
ED happens in the following cases:
- It happens when blood flow in the penis is limited and the nerves are damaged or are harmed as a result of some injury.
- Excessive stress or emotional reasons.
- As an early warning more serious illness like heart ailment, hardening or blocking of arteries, high blood pressure, diabetes or any other issue.
- Lifestyle issues like excessive weight, exposure to pollution, drinking, and smoking or doing drugs can result in ED.
Thus a topic that men or rather lets say couples feel ashamed to discuss needs to be understood with clarity. Erectile dysfunction is not a disease but it is a condition that is reversible in most of cases. If one understands the facts associated
Some of the facts that can change your perception of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Accidents can result in erectile dysfunction: heavy metal poisoning, spinal and nerve injuries, and nerve damage from pelvic operations can result in erectile dysfunction. Even at times major trauma and damage to pelvis or penis can cause long term dysfunction if the nerves or blood flow is disrupted.
Erection is possible only when there is seamless communication between the brain and a complex network of nerves and blood vessels in the penis. If it is due to injury or accident that erectile dysfunction has occurred then in most of the cases it is irreversible.
- Are there different types of erectile dysfunction? Yes there are different types or erectile dysfunction and depending on the type and cause the health care expert offers the treatment.
Organic erectile dysfunction- in this case, there are abnormalities in the penile arteries, veins, or at times both and it is the most common cause of erectile dysfunction in older men. The case often results due to the hardening of the arteries. The issue can be avoided by reducing weight, leading an active lifestyle, reducing blood cholesterol, reducing high blood pressure, and not getting addicted to cigarettes or alcohol. In this case, resorting to medicines like Cenforce 100 can help.
Apart from organic erectile dysfunction there are several types of the erectile dysfunction like:
Hormone-induced erectile dysfunction– hormonal abnormalities like an increase in levels of prolactin a steroid used to build the body often result in prostate cancer and cause erectile dysfunction.
Drug-induced erectile dysfunction- several drugs to treat anxiety, blood pressure, glaucoma eye drops, cancer chemotherapy, and a few more can cause low testosterone and result in erectile dysfunction.
Depression– depression, erectile dysfunction, and cardiovascular diseases are all connected and often contribute to each other. The medicines to treat them often contribute to erectile dysfunction.
Diabetes- Diabetes is a common disease and it results in hardening of the arteries and thus causes erectile dysfunction.
- Premature ejaculation– premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction are often considered as the same issue but then it is not the same. Firstly the medicine to treat the former differs from the other.
Vidalista 20 can treat erectile dysfunction but not the other. Premature ejaculation is characterized as:
- Ejaculation occurs nearly or in about a minute of vaginal penetration.
- Another is when there is the inability to delay ejaculation in all or mostly all vaginal penetrations and this causes negative personal consequences like distress, frustration, and even avoidance of personal intimation.
Causes that lead to premature ejaculation often differ from causes of premature ejaculation.
Lifelong premature ejaculation- There is an issue right from the beginning of the coitus.
Acquired premature ejaculation- in this case, the person earlier had a successful relationship but not has developed the issue.
Performance anxiety- performance anxiety often causes psychogenic ED and is different from organic erectile dysfunction.
Treating erectile dysfunction is possible and in most cases it is reversible. Medicines like Fildena 100 and Vidalista 60 can help but in premature ejaculation complete history of the patient is taken care of before treating the patient.
check out dsnews for more interesting articles.