Banner displays are ideal for various events in terms of styles, sizes, and installations. However, when it comes to making a choice, everything boils down to two options, namely, vinyl and fabric.
Although vinyl is more popular for various reasons, here is why you need to focus on cloth banners for the promotion of upcoming events.
- The common materials for baric banners include satin, nylon, and polyester are resistant to tear and creases. Even if you notice a crease along with the folding, you can remove it with ironing.
- You can hardly skip the fact that cloth fabric is more appealing than the rest of the options due and the preferred look comes through preferred processes, such as dye sublimation. Due to the color and texture of cloth fabric, it is an ideal choice for indoor advertisements.
- Cloth fabrics are available in a varied range of materials, which do not compromise the quality of the fabric.
- Cloth banners absorb the camera flash so that the image becomes clearer and more natural, which makes it ideal for trade shows and events where you have paid photography.
- The clothing materials in banners are cost-effective as you can store them easily in a constricted space. When compared with a roll of the vinyl banner, a roll of clothing banner is easier to handle as it stays folded up in the smallest of spaces.
- When buying event signage and banners, you need to invest substantially. Therefore, it is necessary to get the most out of the investment, so cloth banners provide you the much-needed flexibility and longevity.
The moment you hear about cloth fabric banners, the tendency is to relate them with upholstery or clothing materials. However, the cloth banners are now extensively used for business promotion and advertisement. The fabric banners score over the other signage options and the overall appearance is pleasing. Apart from this, you can wash fabric displays, which makes it easy to store the banners for several years. The ink used in the fabric stays attached to the polyester fibers permanently, which lends it an aesthetic appeal and naturalness. If you do not prefer printed colors on the banner display, choose the fabric cloth material for the best results.
Things to know before putting up a cloth banner
Before you go ahead and put up a cloth banner, you need to keep the following in mind.
- To make your banner stretchy, blending polyester with some other material is a good choice, and even though the stretchiness will not help much, but it can create a presentable and decent look on the whole.
- Be sure to know the amount of space the banner will occupy so that you can make it visible to all the people or the passersby.
- If you want to hang a fabric cloth banner in a retail outlet, choosing a lightweight option is a better choice.
- No matter how you envisage business promotion using a cloth banner, try to search for various options before making the decision.
When buying a fabric banner, you need to choose a fabric that is resistant to fire.