Nothing is more disappointing than developing a brilliant product only to find recurring leaks in the bottle’s seal. This manufacturing issue can severely damage the company’s reputation. Manufacturers use leak detectors to guarantee that their products are not compromised by leakages and meet all the quality standards.
They test using precise and continuous motion leak testing following various container specifications and quality standards. This article explores the advantages of investing in a professional bottle leak detector today to avoid hassles tomorrow.
Why Is Bottle Leak Testing Important for Quality Assurance?
Performing leak tests ensure that every bottle seals and holds the pressure well. Leaky bottles are rejected right away for being defective. The purpose of implementing functional leak testing procedures is to make sure that the user doesn’t receive a product that is not of the finest quality.
Companies that conduct tests for leaks in bottles employ different kinds of equipment. For instance, the bottle leak detection device can test all types of bottles, including ones with more complicated forms. Bottles used for juices, carbonated soft drinks, water, energy drinks, dressings, sauces, cleaners, and oils are arguably the most popular ones tested.
With the Seal-Check package leak detector, your product will thrive positively on the market. You can use this system both in the pharmaceutical and food industries. After all, it is your responsibility to ensure that your products arrive at their destination in perfect condition.
Why Do Companies Prefer a Leak Test?
Leak testing is a practical test that confirms the container can maintain pressure and the seal is tight enough. The containers tested for leaks can provide many advantages, including:
- Verifying that every bottle has a strong seal and holds pressure
- Mitigating random quality issues as they arise
- Inspecting the molding machine to alert operators of any required remedial actions
- Securing the inventory and preventing product returns that can be truly expensive for the business
What Are the 5 Reasons to Get Professional Bottle Leak Detection?
Here are five excellent reasons to use professional bottle leak detection. Let us take a look:
- Reduced interim costs and recalls: It is essential to use bottle leak detection to protect the product before shipping. Partial or weak seals can occur in the final sealing stage. Therefore, using a professional non-destructive leak detection method is the best way to reduce recalls and lower interim costs.
- Fast and non-destructive leak detection: Manual leak testing involves an operator manually testing the bottles underwater to find bubbles. This method can damage the content of the packages. The production process will be slower as it passes through manual testing and visual inspection. A professional bottle leak detector can save you lots of trouble here.
- Comprehensive testing: The inspection method must be more reliable than random sampling. The manufacturer can also monitor blow molding by using the already manufactured products. Professional bottle leak detection allows them to identify any problem with the blow molding machine before starting a large-scale production run.
- Discovering critical defects: Professional bottle leak detection equipment can test the quality and durability of bottles to ensure they can withstand pressure. The leak detection equipment can also check for critical defects such as openings, gaps, and nicks in seals, contamination fissures or holes, crooked necks, and laser coding holes.
- Averting inventory returns: A single defective container is enough to damage your company’s reputation. But if several containers or bottles in the same batch have problems, it can lead to ruinous consequences. Leak testing ensures product quality and prevents inventory returns, costly damage, and other issues.
Choose the Best Professional Bottle Leak Detection, Today!
Seal-check.pro offers a fast and accurate way to test for leaks. We offer high-quality and state-of-the-art machines for testing. Whether in the pharmaceutical, animal health, or cannabis packaging industries, it is necessary to stick to industry standards for each bottle and package. We’re the only packaging company that understands the importance of compliance. Get in touch with us to learn more about our bottle testing machines.