It is widely used cosmetic surgery that focuses on the rebuilding or reconstruction of one’s breast. This surgery aims to enhance the physical appearance concerning breast.
For instance, the shape of breast distort or in some cases the surgeon remove entire breast after the major surgeries and treatments like mastectomy (total or partial removal of breast including nipple and areola in result of the breast cancer treatment) and lumpectomy (removing a part of breast that possess tumor).
So the technique of breast reduction is used to treat such conditions like reconstruction of breast and nipples or to give more natural look to the breast.
Breast Reconstruction surgery in Dubai
If you are looking for breast reconstruction surgery in Dubai, it is essential to choose a certified, experienced and registered surgeon. The best clinic for plastic and cosmetic surgery in Dubai also offers this facility. The success ratio of these surgical procedure increases when you select the best clinic and surgeon for you.
Cost of Breast Reconstruction surgery in Dubai
Its cost varies from clinic to clinic. The method which is used by the surgeon also determines its cost. However, if you are looking for a successful treatment by an experienced surgeon, usually, the cost of breast reconstruction in Dubai lies within 20,000 AED to 25,000 AED based on the procedure you are selecting and your condition.
Usually the surgeon has two options in the breast reconstruction surgery. Sometimes he use any one or sometimes he use the combination of both with additional ways. This all depends on the nature of case that you have. And these two options are;
- Use of implants or prosthetics (it deals with the use of some implants based on silicone or saline). The surgeon will place silicone based implants under the tissue or muscles of the skin of breast.
- Autologous or skin flap surgery (it deals with the use of tissues taken out from other body parts). The surgeon will take the tissue from thigh, abdomen or buttocks and transfer to the chest site for reconstruction of breast.
It is a widely used cosmetic surgery that offers a huge list of benefits. Its advantages starts from physical appearance to the psychological satisfaction. Here are some of the benefits that you will get after having this surgery.
- Improves the appearance of breast
- Gives well-proportioned breast
- Give psychological satisfaction
- It corrects the irregularity of breast and balances its proportion.
- It will boost your self-esteem as you will have confidence in your appearance.
- It gives you symmetrical look of breast
- You will get a more defined and contoured breast.
- Your aesthetic beauty will be enhanced.
Risks and complications
Like every other surgical procedure, several risks and complications may come into the existence after this surgery. However, choosing a certified and experienced surgeon and following the instructions of the doctor can minimize the chance of side effects. Some possible risks includes,
- Pain and discomfort
- Swelling and bruising
- Bruises and soreness
You can speed up your recovery process by following all the instructions given by the doctor. Take medicine on time to avoid pain, and if you feel any unusual symptoms visit your doctor instantly.
Beside the symptoms of complications, you have to visit doctor on every post-meeting. Follow the instructions and recommendations of the surgeon to make your recovery period faster.
Moreover, you have to select a qualified and experienced surgeon to reduce the risks of failure and other complications. In your appointment meeting, tell him your medical history and tell him about your goals. Moreover, try to set realistic goals.