Today, erectile dysfunction is the commonest sexual dysfunction in the world, as of now, the disease has affected 30 million men only in the USA. This disease is not a fatal disease, but it is dangerous for human sex life because the ED patient is not able to produce and maintain erections at the time of sex. Certainly, ED men can’t satisfy their partner until the ED leaves that man.
So, for this erectile dysfunction, many physicians may approve, but many ED-affected people want to go with natural remedies and supplements. It is a natural remedy such as Ashwagandha and used in Ayurvedic medicine.
Ashwagandha is used in many traditional medicines like insomnia, anxiety, arthritis, constipation, skin conditions. The benefits of Ashwagandha such as swelling, pain, stress, or anxiety and reducing blood sugar, increasing energy, improving sleep, increasing memory, and inhibiting the growth of cancer cells. Its work as a generic Viagra pills like Cenforce 150mg, Vidalista 20mg & Vidalista 40. It’s used to increase blood flow in penis area.
After all these benefits we can think for patients with erectile dysfunction because many patients ask if Ashwagandha can be treated with erectile dysfunction. So, our team has done research on Ashwagandha and erectile dysfunction. We will demonstrate the result below.
Ashwagandha is a herb that grows in India and Southeast Asia, which is used in Ayurvedic medicine.
The root leaves and flowers of the plant are used in Ayurvedic medicine. Ashwagandha can contain 35 different chemical components. Until now, a specific active ingredient has not been determined.
What are the Side Effects of Ashwagandha?
Overall, Ashwagandha is considered good, but the perceived side effects of Ashwagandha include such:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rash
- Dizziness or hyperactivity
- Dry mouth
- Stuffy nose
- Decreased appetite
Who should avoid taking Ashwagandha?
- Diabetes, hyperthyroidism, pregnant or breastfeeding, taking sedatives, hormone-sensitive prostate cancer people cannot use Ashwagandha.
What to know when looking for Ashwagandha Rasayana?
- Ashwagandha is prepared in powder form as you will use it to make a tonic and drink it.
- Ashwagandha Capsules are also sold in the market at low prices which you can take orally. And you can also take Ashwagandha oil from which you can also massage.
- You can also buy these Ashwagandha Capsules and oils online and can be found by visiting the store.
ED Research on Ashwagandha
So far, fewer people have researched Ashwagandha for the use of ED, so let’s talk about the research done so far.
Last week, several research teams researched ashwagandha on male mice. It found that mice experienced lower sex drive and performance, along with ED.
Investigated the use of Ashwagandha for ED, known as psychogenic ED in the language of science, which leads to sexual anxiety and exposure to concerns about performance.
A follow-up analysis in 2014 by the same research group confirmed these findings in which 86 men with psychogenic ED received ashwagandha or a placebo. As the result came, Ashwagandha did not take more relief for ED than a placebo
Tips for Supplemental Safety
Talk to your doctor
- It is the best point to talk to your doctor as to how to take and use Ashwagandha capsules and what dosage is best for it. Are there any side effects to take Ashwagandha capsules & oils?
Follow the label instructions
- Follow the prescription and treatment given by the doctor, do not take any dose as per your wish.
Keep a log
- You measured the supplement and how often, and also any effect, of the medicine you took.
Discontinue if necessary
- If you have not benefited from the tablets given by your doctor, then change them.
Effectiveness for ED
It is believed that ashwagandha is said to be a treatment for ED as it plays an important role in making and maintaining an erection. But nothing was quoted with the expert citing that this is the best treatment.
As it is said that 95% of the people took ashwagandha root powder while others took the placebo. But no difference was found in the reply. Meaning neither substance gave relief to the ED.
A person with ED may want to discuss possible underlying causes with their doctor. If there is no underlying problem, then one can try alternative treatments for ED, such as Viagra or L-arginine. Alternatively, if the trigger for ED is psychological, then sex therapy may help.
Ashwagandha is an herb available in capsules or powder and can help people with ED. There is no scientific evidence in this. ED individuals may ask their doctor about attempts at treatments such as Viagra or L-arginine or discuss an underlying problem. Sex therapy can help if the trigger for ED is psychological.
So, if you are suffering from ED, then prioritize general treatment and if you are not well, go with ED Tablet.