Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a world-renowned Amazon cloud computing platform. It is a comprehensive and expanding platform. The primary services offered include packaged software as a service (SAAS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
Because Bangalore is India’s IT capital, it houses some of the world’s largest technology corporations. Regardless of industry, the migration to the cloud is taking place quickly, and the market trend of AWS in Bangalore is, therefore, quite encouraging. As a result, AWS employment opportunities are growing at an unprecedented rate in the Silicon Valley of India. You can boost your chances of being employed by obtaining an AWS certification in Bangalore.
Why should you prefer an online AWS course in Bangalore?
- There are approximately 427 new AWS jobs available in India as per Glassdoor.
- AWS has more than one million users from 190 countries (as per Amazon)
- AWS is just as great as its next four competitors (as per Business Insider)
- The AWS certified solutions architect can get $125,000 (as per Indeed)
- AWS controls 70% of the cloud market, creating more jobs
- AWS skills are one of the most challenging talents
- High range of salaries for AWS qualified technology administrators
- The AWS cloud Admin average salary per year is 7,50,000
- AWS expertise offers further opportunities in the international field
Without having expertise in trending technologies, it is difficult for you to advance your job today. AWS is one of those trending technologies with a tremendous boost that makes mastering this technology quite advantageous.
Demand for AWS certified professionals
There is an annual increase in the need for AWS-certified professionals. Indeed reports that AWS is predicted to reach $236b by 2020 with a 22% CAGR and over 380,000 cloud computing jobs worldwide.
AWS course details
The most comprehensive and industry-oriented training centers provide AWS courses in Bangalore. In the real world, you will be able to work with various cloud computing tools, cloud services, and technologies, deploy AWS, understand SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS, and how the AWS infrastructure can be designed and implemented, planned, and scaled with best practices.
AWS training course curriculum
- Eligibility:Any expert who would like to accommodate highly scalable, tolerant applications on the AWS platform should get this AWS training. The online certification course for AWS Solutions Architect in Bangalore is perfect for Solutions Architects, Programmers, cloud developers, cloud software engineers, and DevOps professionals.
- Pre-requisites:There are no AWS training requirements. Prior expertise is therefore also recommended in dealing with AWS or another cloud platform.
- Course concepts:In this course, you will learn:
- AWS platform design and deployment
- AWS works for Data input and egress
- Architectural principles suggested by AWS
- AWS services management for higher resilience and flexibility
- Efficient method and deployment of AWS
- Moving on-site AWS cloud applications via lift or shift
- AWS architecture deployment via relevant and appropriate applications
- Database consideration, computation, and security requirements to select the best AWS
- Certification cost: The cost for AWS certification is Rs.7600 to Rs.11,400. It depends on the type of AWS certifications. If you are searching for a training program, it will take between 15k-20k per individual. AWS certification exams have different prices. As stated below, the specific costs of certification levels are
- Foundational level cost (AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner): $100
- Associate level certification costs (AWS Certified Developer – Associate, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate): $150
- Professional Level costs (AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional and AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional): $300
- Specialty Level costs (AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty, AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty, AWS Certified Security – Specialty, AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty, AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty, and AWS Certified Database – Specialty): $300
- The recertification of the AWS exam costs around $75 (including taxes)
AWS certification training course benefits for your career
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner and AWS Certified Developer Associate are available to cloud developers. They are paid better than certified AWS Developers. The AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional certification is the choice between server maintenance and DevOps professionals. Professionals having these certifications are well paid.
How to start for AWS certification?
While there are no standard processes for starting AWS certification, the steps below are the simplest.
- Step 1:You must, first of all, take part in AWS training. Choose the desired module you wish to choose.
- Step 2:Review all available study materials and examination guides for the selected AWS module.
- Step 3:Several AWS whitepapers are available. It provides much important information about topics. These contain some essential facts that can respond to your questions.
- Step 4:Next, you must practice regularly. The AWS certification exams can assist you in freeing yourself of stress through a practice test.
- Step 5:Plan the final AWS certification examination as soon as you are ready. It usually takes approximately 80-120 hours to prepare for the test. But it depends on your experience and the certification course you have chosen.
One of the key reasons why AWS, with its hundreds of services, dominates the world today is because of its relatively cheap cost. AWS certification is the top demanded certificate in the IT industry. Not only is it the most required, but it is also one of the top paid jobs according to many surveys. And an AWS certification with solid knowledge of AWS, your job is sure to be perfect. The AWS training environment is designed using the best training practices for AWS and developed, scheduled, and replicated to offer you real-world experience interacting with various Cloud computing devices, cloud apps, and technologies.