192.168.1.1 is the default IP address used for accessing the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 setup page. By accessing this IP address, you can configure your router’s both basic and the advanced settings. However, 90 percent of users experience issues while accessing the default Netgear router IP address. To help with the same, we have come up with this tutorial. Here, we have mentioned various troubleshooting tactics to resolve Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 setup page not working issue in minutes. Continue reading!
Why Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Setup Page Not Working?
There can be a handful of reasons behind Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 setup page not working. A few of them and mentioned below:
- Wrong IP address
- Loose Ethernet/ cable connections
- Improper or wrong router placement
- Your AC1900 is turned off
- Router connected but no internet
That’s it! These were some reasons causing Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 setup page not working. Now, let’s have a quick look at the troubleshooting tactics to fix the issue. Read on!
Fix: Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Setup Page Not Working Issue
Are You Using the Correct IP Address?
3 out of 5 users unintentionally mistype 192.168.1.1 login IP address. As a result, due to wrong IP address, they get redirected to a third-party website or see error popups. Therefore, to get redirected to the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 setup page, make sure to enter the IP address carefully.
Are You Following the Complete Login Steps?
Are you familiar with the complete Nighthawk router login steps? If not, then have a quick glance at the login steps given-below:
- Power up your Netgear Nighthawk router.
- Turn on your PC or laptop as well.
- Open a web browser.
- In the address bar, type 192.168.1.1.
- Press the Enter key.
- You will be taken to
- Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 router setup page.
- Enter the routerlogin details into the given fields.
- Click on Log In once you’re done.
Thus, you can easily log in to your Netgear device and access the AC1900 router setup page.
Is Your Internet Browser Up-to-Date?
Bear in mind that an outdated internet browser won’t let you access the AC1900 router setup page. So, to fix the issue, ensure that the web browser you are using is up-to-date.
Is Your Internet Connection Running Fast?
You may also unable to access the AC1900 router setup page due to a unstable or slow internet connection. So, what you have to do is to:
- Open a web browser.
- Enter “internet speed test” in the address or search bar.
- Press Enter and your result will be displayed.
- If your internet is running slow, turn on your router, wait for some time and try accessing the AC1900 router setup page again.
Are You Connected to Your Router’s Network?
Make sure that you are connected to your router’s network. Do not use free WiFi network to access the AC1900 router setup page.
Is Your Router’s Power LED Blinking?
The power LED on your Netgear Nighthawk router help you identifying the connectivity status of your AC1900 device. Ensure that the power LED on your Netgear Nighthawk router is stable. On the off chance if the power LED on your Nighthawk router is blinking for too long, consider power cycling or rebooting it.
Given-below are the steps to reboot or power cycle your Nighthawk router:
- Unplug your Netgear Nighthawk router.
- Wait for 10 minutes.
- Plug your Netgear router back in.
- Reboot your modem, PC or laptop as well.
- Now, try accessing the AC1900 router setup page again. But before that, make sure to clear the browsing history from your internet browser.
- Use routerlogin.net instead of the IP address to access the AC1900 router setup page.
- Netgear Nighthawk app will also help you to get into Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 setup page without hassle.
- For Netgear Nighthawk app setup and to fix AC1900 router setup page not working issue, contact our experts right away.