A general physician is a highly trained specialist in the diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis of a wide range of diseases and health conditions. A general physician is responsible for the majority of the non-surgical aspects of treating general to complex disorders. Dr. Vina Bang is one of the general physician doctors in Nagpur. She is well-known for her ability to diagnose and cure infectious infections effectively. Viral fever, diarrhea/dysentery, or loose movements, flu, weakness, low HB, gastrointestinal difficulties, and cold-cough are all ailments that she treats.
When Should You See A General Physician in Nagpur?
When should you see a general practitioner?
- You may have an infection if you have a persistent fever, cold, or cough.
- A general health check-up is recommended if you have a history of illness heredities such as diabetes, thyroid, or hypertension.
- If you’re feeling uneasy and having trouble breathing,
- If you’re experiencing chest or abdominal pain,
- If you have diarrhea, dysentery, or loose motion that is causing dehydration, consult your doctor.
- If you’ve been in an accident or suffered a concussion, you should see a doctor make sure you’re okay.
- If you’re experiencing unexplained weight loss or gain, consult your doctor.
- If you have regular acidity and stomach issues such as vomiting and gas.
- If you have low hemoglobin (anemia), fatigue and weakness regularly, back discomfort, leg cramps, and soreness,
- If you have difficulties sleeping/sleeplessness, anxiety, or headaches regularly,
The diseases treated by a General Physician?
A diabetic doctor or Diabetologist can use one of three tests to determine whether a patient has a normal metabolism, pre-diabetes, or diabetes:
As previously stated, a general physician can be consulted for a wide range of ailments or health concerns, including
- Fever- A prolonged fever might be caused by an infection, an injury, or the start of any other serious ailment that requires medical attention.
- Loose Motion & Diarrhoea- Sudden, uncontrollable loose motion is an indication of a stomach infection; to determine the severity and avoid dehydration, you should seek emergency medical assistance from your doctor.
- Gastric Problems: Hyperacidity regularly, constipation and bloating, gas and vomiting that lasts a long time
- Headache, Cold & Cough- Regular and recurrent headaches, colds, and coughs, moderate or severe, require medical attention since they can cause respiratory problems as well as dehydration.
- Blood Pressure, Sugar & Haemoglobin- A general health checkup entails maintaining track of your blood pressure, hemoglobin, and sugar levels, all of which are monitored by a general physician daily.
- Physical Injury- Any physical injury or accident necessitates immediate medical attention and the consultation of a general physician to determine the severity.
Do you want to find the top General Physician in Nagpur?
Our Methods of Diagnosis and Treatment For the past 12 years, Dr. Vina Bang has worked as a general physician in Nagpur. She is noted for accurately diagnosing, prognosing, and treating disorders such as diabetes, thyroid, blood pressure, viral fever, stomach infections, infectious diseases, gastric difficulties, anemia (low HB), and non-surgical injuries. Dr. Vina Bang, who is located in Nagpur’s reachable Khamla Road, is one of the best general physicians in Nagpur and is highly approachable and responsive. For more details visit her website https://drvinabang.com/.
Dr. Vina Bang is one of the best general physicians, geriatrician endocrinologists, and diabetologists in Nagpur with 13 years of expertise. Diabetes, infectious diseases, hormonal problems such as thyroid and pituitary, delayed puberty, asthma, anemia diagnosis and therapy, cardiology, and hypertension are among her specialties.