Nobody likes tap water unless you live in a lovely rural area where mountain spring water is pouring from your faucet. For most of us, that’s not the case. Tap water typically tastes like chlorinated pool water. Not good by any stretch of the imagination. An AlkaViva water filter’s job is to clean water of impurities and provide you with a clean, purified version of the water that enters your home through your plumbing system. Clean water is essential for health, fitness, and wellbeing. Many people drink straight tap water without realizing that there are some potentially harmful chemicals in there. In addition, if not treated properly, there could be bacteria in the water that could cause illness.
Chlorine-treated water needs to be filtered before drinking. Drinking clean and healthy water is everyone’s right, but it requires some sort of treatment process before this can happen. We all need our water impurity-free, and here is why most homes today need water filters:
- Water treated with chlorine is supplied to most homes, which means that people are consuming harmful chemicals, and some are without even knowing it. Water filters filter out harmful chemicals and bacteria before they reach your water glass.
- Water filtration facilities at homes reduce the risk of diseases. The harmful bacteria in chlorine water can cause health issues. For countries with inadequate water supplies, filters are required to provide safe, drinkable water.
- By installing a water filtration systemin your home, you will be saving yourself the expense of water bottles and the extra trip to the grocery store. Some cities have some variation of water and ice stores that sell filtered water. These stores also sell 5-gallon water jugs that allow you to fill 5 gallons of filtered water per bottle. While many people utilize this type of service, an in-home water filtration system would save you time and money in the long run.
- Water filters allow the luxury of clean water anytime for anything, including drinking, cooking, showering, and washing. Just turn the tap on, and you have instantly filtered freshwater that is ready for you to use.
- Water filters are more eco-friendly than water bottles. The bottles are made of plastic, and plastics in the world are being produced at an alarming rate. This is creating even more dangerous trash for the environment.
- Water filters are handy and comfortable. Once installed, it’s relatively easy to use. Most systems are installed in the garage where the water enters the building, and others are installed underneath the kitchen sink, where water is most often sourced for consumption.
- The water coming filtered through water filters is better in taste. Purified water tasted much better than treated water, and you can really tell the difference.
Water filters are cost-saving, easy to use, and more reliable than depending on city water. Water is the basic necessity of life, and its effects are directly related to your health. Drink more filtered water for better living and a better life.