When buying some products first of all we pay attention to its expiration date if it is food, or material if it is clothing by reading in the label of products. So, we get informed of the preferred products before we purchase them. Content is very important for any product, as it provides the first impression. Content Marketing is a marketing strategy providing relevant and attractive articles, blog posts, photos, videos, and so on for the right audience. It helps the buyers to get confidence before purchasing something.
Here are some points of its vitality.
- Businesses with blogs are 67% more leading in the market than other companies.
- 47% of buyers view 2-3 posts before purchasing something.
- Companies with the right content marketing plan have 30% more growth.
- 72 % of B2B marketers claim that content marketing helps to engage more buyers.
How Content Marketing Works?
To use the right marketing strategy for your products you need to build proper content. The following “step by step” method will increase your customer’s interest in your product and will provide more purchases.
- The first step is the awareness stage, where you should focus on the concerns of your clients and customers. Instagram is the best choice for such situations as you can create various polls, ask questions about their concerns, interests, etc in stories. Other useful ways are videos, articles, e-books, blog posts, newsletters.
- The second step is the consideration stage, where you should add some helpful information that will educate your audience, teach them something new about their wanted products. Here you can add some quizzes to your stories, write how-to articles, how-to videos. Random shape generators serve as a way of creating awesome and attractive SVG shapes and become an irreplaceable tool for graphic designers. One of the most famous shape generators is the SVG shape generator that has created lots of how-to articles for even not graphic designers to engage in this tool.
- The last step is the closing stage, where you come closer to purchasing. Here you should claim that your business is the best of the best. The appropriate content for this step will be a buyer’s guide, product video, research report, case studies. Litecoin is considered one of the leading cryptocurriencies of our time. It has created lots of buyer’s guide content to show its benefits and dominance over other crypto coins.
SEO and Social Media
SEO ( search engine optimization)’s great purpose is to give a higher ranking for your web page on the search engine (Google, Bing, Yandex). Here are some steps to follow;
- Including the right keywords in your content. In this case, you will attract better traffic, as keywords are the foundations of SEO effort.
- Give the content you promise. Headlines and titles should describe what is written next, not to lose the logical connection in your content and not to upset your audience.
Once your content is ready, it is the right time to share this on social media. You can think of various Instagram story ideas for sharing your content there in the right way, using polls, quizzes, etc.
Considering all the benefits of content marketing we can say the following;
- It will greatly help to inform your customers about the details of your business.
- It will promote the future development of your business.
- It will engage more people by posting your content on famous social media sites.