Commercial cleaning company services are a great way to maintain a clean and healthy workplace. They come in handy when you have new hires, large office moves, or need an emergency service after hours. But what are the benefits and drawbacks of commercial cleaning company services like Clean Works Australia? Here’s what you should know before making your decision.
Benefits Of Commercial Cleaning Company Services:
- Maintains a clean and healthy workplace
- Comes in handy when you have new hires, large office moves, or need an emergency service after hours.
- Doesn’t require any physical labor on your part to get the job done.
- Has a team of professional cleaners who will do the work for you.
- Offers excellent customer service with reliable and dependable attention to detail.
- Can be contracted in on an hourly basis or per task as needed.
- A commercial cleaner will help your company stay clean and healthy, which can lead to an increase in productivity
- Companies that use cleaners have lower absentee rates because employees are more likely to come into work when they know their workspace is clean.
- Cleaning companies provide consistent service so you don’t have to worry about hiring someone new each time the office needs a deep-clean. They usually follow a commercial cleaning checklist to ensure that cleaners follow the same processes.
- Cleaners offer flexible hours and services, such as on-demand or monthly visits, depending on what best fits your schedule.
- When you hire a cleaner, you get access to discounted pricing on equipment like mops and buckets from top brands like Rubbermaid or Lysol products.
- A commercial cleaning company can save you time and effort by handling all of the dirty work for you.
- Customers will have a clean, safe environment to operate in.
- A commercial cleaning service is environmentally friendly because they use eco-friendly products.
- Hiring a professional company is less expensive than hiring an outside contractor or doing it yourself.
- Commercial cleaners are trained professionals who know how to handle any situation that arises – from spills to hazardous materials and everything in between.
Drawbacks Of Commercial Cleaning Company Services:
- Some commercial cleaning company services don’t provide service to smaller companies or retail stores, so it’s best to call and ask if they do before you sign up for their service
- It may take time for your cleaners to show up after the initial visit. If a cleaner doesn’t show up on time, some companies will send someone out as soon as possible while others require that you pay in advance of the appointment and then wait until an available cleaner is free – which could be hours later
- The prices can vary greatly depending on location and what kind of package deal you are looking at. It can save money in the long run but with price differences like this, there might not be much difference between hiring a professional company and doing the work on your own
- Companies that offer a one time visit might not be able to provide you with regular services and if they do, it will probably cost more. With these companies, there is no contract or commitment so you are responsible for booking appointments in advance which can make things difficult when trying to schedule around multiple employees’ schedules
- Some cleaners can only come during certain hours of the day so this may not fit into everyone’s working hours. If you need help late at night after business hours have ended, this service won’t be available
- There are hidden costs involved like safety equipment fees because while most commercial cleaner company workers know how to deal with potentially hazardous materials such as broken glass (especially those who have been in the industry for a long time), if they do not, you are responsible to provide all necessary safety equipment
- Some cleaners may be unable to give access when needed and this can lead to inconveniences
- It is easier with cleaning company services because someone else will know what needs to be done without having to ask or explain.