Well, there is no denying the fact that almost all of us are developing a habit of not being able to feel comfortable without switching on the button of the air conditioner. The air conditioner does comfort us by providing us with cooling, along with eliminating the health risks associated with heat. However, like everything that provides something, requires something in return, and for air conditioners, it’s their service. In this article, we will be discussing why aircon cleaning services are recommended by health experts, as there are questions in people’s minds about whether AC is healthy. The answer to this question is, yes, of course, but as long as we keep our AC cleaned and serviced.
Why Aircon Cleaning Services are Recommended by Health Experts
Understanding why aircon cleaning services are important is as easy as knowing that our car is not going to function well if the engine is not good and maintained. It must be a regular exercise and there should not be any doubt about it.
Here, we will be discussing what are the benefits of keeping your air conditioner clean.
- Low Electricity Charges – We just can not ignore the massive consumption of electricity by the air conditioner and there is already very little that we can do about it. Well, we just don’t want something to get added up to that and increase our bills. The air conditioners that are not in good condition or are not clean reportedly consume up to 25% more electricity than a serviced one.
- Improved Air Quality – Apart from just providing cooling, our AC also plays a vital role in circulating the indoor air and a dirty air conditioner can contribute to turning the indoor air into a home for mould, germs, and fungi. The cleaner the air conditioner, the lesser the chances of you getting affected due to the contamination in the air that can trigger respiratory problems. That’s why it is recommended to get your AC cleaned by aircon cleaning services.
- Improved Air Cooling – When the dirt is removed from different parts of the air conditioner, then the stress on the condenser and other operating equipment in the machine is lowered. This ultimately leads to improved efficiency of the AC and its ability to provide cooling.
What is Involved in the Process of Air Conditioner Cleaning
- Filter Cleaning – Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) filters require replacement and cleaning from time to time as they trap the dirt particles and pollens on them.
- Condensation Drains – If in case the condensation drains in the AC are clogged, then its ability to reduce humidity in the room will be affected, and hence the walls of the rooms are going to be affected.
Coils Cleaning – Coils are there in the Evaporator and Condenser of the air conditioner, and the aircon cleaning services make sure that the debris is not flicked towards the unit. If you are getting a stale smell from your house then probably it is time to replace your old coils with new ones.